Saturday, October 29, 2011

Upcoming....

I decided my next two recipes to try. Tomorrow I will be doing Turkey Pumpkin Chili in the crock pot and  Monday I will do Potato, Leek, and Apple soup for lunch. Later in the week I will be using some of my saved Lentil Sauce and will share that recipe as well!
I have also decided that after the Turkey Pumpkin Chili and an attempt at a homemade pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, I will be done with cooking fresh pumpkin for the season. I have enough fresh pumpkin puree saved in my freezer for both recipes and I do not fancy carving or cleaning any more pumpkins for a long while.
Lastly, I am excited and honored to announce a new project in the kitchen that will start within the next few months. My sister and brother in law asked me if I would like to make fresh homemade baby food for my newest nephew, Christopher, once he starts eating fruits and veggies. He holds a very special spot in my heart. I can't wait to start. I will need to stock up on ice cube trays!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment